5 KM RACE
April 7, 2024
Start Time: 12:05 pm
Start/End: King George A΄Square
Description of the route: Flat route of 5km distance which moves along part of the Half Marathon race.
Course roads :
1. Start on King George A’ Square towards Corinth str (heading towards Athens)
2. Left turn on Ermou str
3. Left turn on Othonos and Amalias str – continue on Akti Dymaion
6. U- turn shortly after Eleftheriou Venizelou str
7. Right turn on Ermou str
8. Right turn on Korinthou str
9. Finish at King Georgiou A’ Square
Right to Participate
1. Men and women who have reached the age of 18 have the right to participate in the Half Marathon race, while for the 5km race. they must have completed the 12th year of age. In the 1km race. children between the ages of 6 and 12 will have the right to participate.
2. For all runners under the age of 18, the application for participation must be submitted by the custodial parent. By submitting the respective participation application, it is considered that the parent’s consent has been given for the child’s participation in the Competition.
3. The race will take place in accordance with the instructions of the EOPY and based on the epidemiological data that will prevail during the period of the race.
4. In any case, the organizers reserve the right to change the conditions of participation.
Race time limit: The finish time limit for the Half Marathon race is 3 hours from the starting sign. For the 5km
the corresponding limit is 55 minutes.
ATTENTION: Athletes who may continue their effort beyond the specified time limit, must know that they are running or walking at their own risk. Traffic police will hand over the racing route to traffic gradually, after the last runner has passed through the supply and aid stations within the set time limit.
There will be single or team registration options.
There will also be two types of race packets: Basic and Full
Basic packet includes the following:
Each runner either individually or as a team registered for the Half Marathon and 5km races. can choose between the two available participation packages: the Simple or the Enhanced package.
Membership with the Simple package includes the following:
Entry number, electronic timing, catering along the route and at the finish, health and liability insurance coverage, storage of personal belongings, commemorative medal and electronic participation certificate, bag for storing/carrying personal belongings, discounts at partner catering and hospitality businesses in the city of Patras.
The participation with the Enhanced package includes all the above as the Simple package and in addition the commemorative specially designed technical t-shirt of the event.
|5 km Race||Full||Simple||Team registration full||Team registration simple|
|until February 7, 2024||13,00€||7,00€||11,00€||5,00€|
|until March 27 2024||15,00€||9,00€||13,00€||7,00€|
|until packages sold out||x||12,00€||x||x|
Race packet pick-up
The secretariat of the organization and the delivery of the race kit of the participants will be hosted at the premises of PELOPONNISOS newspaper at 206 Maizonos Street and Papaflessa in Patras. The publishing group of the oldest regional newspaper opens its doors to welcome more than 2500 runners from Greece and abroad to the foyer area.
The secretariat will operate on the following days and hours:
• Friday 5/4 16:00 – 20:00
• Saturday 6/4 10:00 – 18:00
The secretariat will also operate on the day of the race in King Georg A square from 7:30 a.m. exclusively for runners who have completed registration and have with them the official email of the organization (electronically or in print) with their participation number.
No new registrations will be made on the day of the race.
The participation package will be received in person by showing proof of identity or the official email of the organization.
Collection can also be done on behalf of a third party by presenting the corresponding confirmation email in electronic or printed form.